- Batch Size:
- 1200 to 2400lbs (550 to 1100kg) of dry oxide.
- Batch Times:
- Between 13 to 13 minutes depending on recipe and cooling
316 STAINLESS STEEL MIXER TUB:
- 72" (1830mm) diameter x 22" (560mm) deep
- Inner Surface:
- Honed and polished to smooth nonstick surface
- Side door drops into 18cu.ft. (1/2cu.m) cone below
2-17.50 angled mixing blades
2-22.50 angled mixing blades
1-UHMW outside wall scraper
1-UHMW inside wall scraper
- Allan Bradley SLC 5/04 series
- Programming Language:
- Ladder Logic
- Touch Screen:
- Allen Bradley Color Panel - view 1000
- Mixer Motor:
- 60HP with shaft-mounted reducer
- Cone Feeder:
- Load Cells:
- 1K and 2K Revere load cells
- Load cell output read by Hardy weight moduals
- SMC VQ & BIMBA valves and cylinders
- 480V 3 phase 60Hz. Other voltages upon request.
- Nominal air requirement of 6.2 bar (90psi)
- Delivery rate of 25 to 30 gpm
- Delivery rate of 6 to 7 gpm
Mixer is mounted in our standard platform. Total overall dimensions are:
Length 210" (5,334 mm)
Width 162" (4,115 mm)
Height 225" (5,715 mm)
These dimensions can be customized to suit individual needs.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
- Crosshead design above paste level allows for high-shear mixing action.
- Hydraulic slide gates seal mixer during dry ingredient addition, eliminating buildup in exhaust and gives consistent volume.
- Mixer wash port diverts clean-up water away from pasting line.
- Side water jackets improve cooling up to 25%. Bottom water jackets also available.
- "Y" shaped stainless steel outlet damper keeps airflow in balance.
- Acid added by weight. Water either metered or by weight.
- Separate easy access cabinet for pneumatic controls.
- Thermoprobe accurate to +/- 1 degree F. Features an oscillating piston that contacts the paste.
- All mixers are preassembled, prewired, and tested on factory floor.
- Cooling options including air conditioning provide consistent cooling and paste quality.
- Wet scrubber option adapted to paste mixing. Collection efficiency at 98%.
- Polyethylene mixer blades are standard.
- Polyethylene easy open lids with dust-tight pneumatically expanding seals are standard.
- Pneumatic lid lifters are an option.
- Teflon coated bridge to support drive. Stainless steel bridge is optional.
- All components meet CE and ISO standards.
- Complete graphical data collection and analysis package.
- OxMode moisture control eliminates hand density & penetration checks.
- Turnkey installation.