Leko is fully owned and operated by The Wirtz Group of Companies. For over 20 years, Leko has been designing, installing, and improving lead acid battery assembly line equipment. Leko’s intercell welding machines can process a variety of battery sizes. The Leko BW series of equipment is fully automatic equipment.
Leko BW2 Machine (X Mode Machine) & Leko BW3 Machine (X/Y Mode Machine)
- Length of battery: 140mm – 425mm
- Width of battery: 110mm – 200 mm
- Cell to cell dimension along length: 23mm – 70mm
- Weld diameters: 6mm – 16mm
Features of the Leko BW Series Intercell Car Battery Welders:
- Fast, accurate resetting at change over using setting gauges to ensure accuracy.
- No operator required – runs unattended.
- Inline action, self-centering weld heads
- High response weld pressure device
- Low maintenance
- Robust design and construction
- Manual override on all machine functions
The exact requirements of each utility depend on the configuration, and options selected. For more info, please contact Sales@WirtzUSA.com