Leko is fully owned and operated by The Wirtz Group of Companies. For over 20 years, Leko has been designing, installing, and improving lead acid battery assembly line equipment. Leko’s hole punch equipment for intercell connections offers customers ease of use and flexibility, and are manually controlled units.
Benefits of the Leko Hole Punch:
- Versatility: The machine will fit tooling for most battery types ranging from small motor cycle to large truck batteries
- Accuracy: The machine does not need any adjustments and is fully set up prior to shipment.
- Very simple to operate and maintain: Rugged construction and easy access to all moving parts for ease and quick maintenance.
- Quick tooling change over: Very simple tooling changeover for different battery types.
- High Speed: Very simple and quick sequence of operations (place, punch, remove).
- Very small footprint: Compact design so it takes up minimal floor space and is easy to move.
The exact requirements of each utility depend on the configuration, and options selected. For more info, please contact Sales@WirtzUSA.com