Leko is fully owned and operated by The Wirtz Group of Companies. For over 20 years, Leko has been designing, installing, and improving lead acid battery assembly line equipment. Leko’s intercell welding machines can process a variety of battery sizes. The PG30 X-Y is a semi-automatic machine, with fully automatic operation of all events in the welding sequence.
Features of the PG30 X-Y:
- Advanced weld monitoring system with preset and programmable weld sequence controls.
- Fast, non-skilled resetting at changeover is ensured by the use of setting gauges. No fine adjustment at changeover.
- Minimize battery scrap because battery tooling is fully tested and certified prior to change over.
- Constant current control ensures constant energy input to each weld.
- High precision, rugged construction for minimal maintenance.
The exact requirements of each utility depend on the configuration, and options selected. For more info, please contact Sales@WirtzUSA.com