Battery Recycling Systems, which is a wholly owned by The Wirtz Group of Companies offers refining systems using a 3 kettle cascade refining process to produce 99.985% pure lead, and additional alloy pots are added per the customer’s requirement.
BRS Cascade Refining System General Specifications:
- Standard kettles range from 40MT-100MT+
- Many fuel options are available for the system
- Each kettle is fully enclosed with a sanitation hood, which captures the fumes and transfers them to the Wirtz Air Filtration System.
- System size is determined by customer throughput, and the number of lead alloys they wish to make.
- Specialty lead mixing and pumping system
- Automatic dross removal and handling system
- Automatic ingot stacking & banding system
A complete BRS cascade refining system includes everything necessary for a turnkey refining system including environmental fume hoods, specialty lead mixers and lead pumps, ducting and a complete Wirtz Air Filtration System (quotes as separate line item).