The Wirtz business vision is to provide customers with the latest and most precision technology available for every process in the manufacturing of a lead acid battery, and to provide top tier customer service and after sales support. Our vision requires a extremely strong engineering, technical service, and global sales team, which continues to grow.
Wirtz is unique in the fact that we are a complete manufacturing facility, who designs, manufactures, tests, installs, and provides service for equipment we sell. All of our manufacturing facilities are equipped with machining, welding, fabrication, assembly, and testing departments, along with a complete set of engineering staff. Every member of the Wirtz team plays a very important role in maintaining the companies future.
- Machining (CNC, Mills, Lathe, Grinding, Welding, Electrical)
- Technical Service (Equipment installation, troubleshooting, in-house equipment testing)
- Engineering (Mechanical and Electrical equipment engineers)
- Sales (Industry experience is needed for most sales positions)
- Other staff (clerical, sales and engineering assistants, etc.)
Interested in joining our team? Apply now.
View our job listings:
We do not have any openings at this time.