Battery Recycling Systems Air Filtration System
Battery Recycling Systems, is wholly owned by The Wirtz Group of Companies and offers complete turnkey facilities, including the air filtration systems for both smelters and refining systems. The Smelting and Refining systems require a Battery Recycling Systems Air Filtration System.
Battery Recycling Systems Air Filtration Systems are complete systems and include:
- Ducting from smelting / refining systems to the blower
- High powered specialty blower
- Fully automatic, PLC sophisticated control system
- Easy access bag house cells for maintenance
The number of cells in the system depend on the size of the smelting and refining system. The system is designed for ease of maintenance, and specifically designed for lead acid battery recycling facilities. The air leaving the chimney, after passing through the bag house, meets USA airborne and particulate standards.
- Standard capacities range from 4-10 cells per system
- Includes ducting, high powered specialty blower system, drop out boxes, and sealed chamber for any solids that are removed from the air within the filtration system