Leko is fully owned and operated by The Wirtz Group of Companies. For over 20 years, Leko has been designing, installing, and improving lead acid battery assembly line equipment. Leko’s high voltage testing equipment provides a fully automatic short circuit testing sequence. A Leko high voltage tester can point out welding issues prior to batteries failing.
Features of the Leko High Voltage Tester
- Designed for battery sizes up to 200 A.H.
- Fully automatic short circuit sequence
- Can test 5-6 batteries per minute
- Quick change over of tooling
- Available for both dry change and wet change batteries
- Adjustable probes
- Extremely easy to use
- Low maintenance
- Robust design and construction
The exact requirements of each utility depend on the configuration, and options selected. For more info, please contact Sales@WirtzUSA.com